[FI-P] Interntional Viewpoint PDFs

International Viewpoint internationalviewpoint at orange.fr
Wed Oct 24 17:44:47 CEST 2012

Dear Readers
You may have noticed that recently work was done on the site updating it to the latest version of our software. This unfortunately caused a drop in readership while the site was not being updated which we hope will be made up now that we are back functioning as normal.

We have also been remiss since the early spring in sending the PDFs on this list. We are thus including the links in this mail from April to August inclusive to remind you of all the good reading that IVP brings you:

1V447 April 2012 PDF http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/spip.php?article2599
IV448 May 2012 PDF http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/spip.php?article2647
IV449 June 2012 PDF http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/spip.php?article2700
IV450 July 2012 PDF http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/spip.php?article2722