[FI-P] Loan Offer

FI press list fi-press-l at listen.jpberlin.de
Sat Jan 22 20:10:12 CET 2022

Dear Sir/Madam

We, HENLEY GROUP FINANCE LIMITED are a group of investors and direct
providers of bank instruments seeking to expand our portfolio globally.
Therefore, If you have viable projects requiring funding or business that
need funds for new projects or to expand existing businesses, please
indicate in your response to this e-mail.

For clients that don't have assets to provide as security for the funds, we
can accept company shareholding or surety bonds which we can help the
client secure from any of our insurance partners.

We also have Bank Instruments available for lease and for sale from AAA
issuers at the best rates.

Best regards
----
*Enoch Peterson*
Business Development Executive

*HENLEY GROUP FINANCE LIMITED*

28 Church Road, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4XR , United Kingdom
The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London, England, EC3V 4AB