[Nyeleni Infopost] Fwd: [Nyéléni]New Nyéléni newsletter: Kids and Food Sovereignty

Nyeleni Info info at nyeleni.de
Mo Feb 5 22:23:50 CET 2018

Betreff: 	[Nyéléni]New Nyéléni newsletter: Kids and Food Sovereignty
Datum: 	Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:32:13 +0000
Von: 	Nyéleni newsletter <newsletter-en at nyeleni.org>
Antwort an: 	info at nyeleni.org
An: 	Newsletter-EN at nyeleni.org

*/EN        Kids and Food Sovereignty/*
<http://www.nyeleni.org/ccount/click.php?id=124>
*The new edition of theNyéléni newsletteris now online!*
We are aware that to achieving a world where peoples’ food sovereignty
is a reality demands crucial discussions about food systems, access to
and control over natural resources, political and legal debates on
gender and on seeds, as well as social struggles and mobilization. But
one essential element among these – and progressively gaining more
attention – is*the role of children. *

The future of the struggles for the realization of food sovereignty and
the right to food depends on how our children are aware of the
challenges regarding how we produce our food, by whom and for whom it is
produced. Instead of perceiving children as a market niche, as big food
companies have been,*we see the youngest generations as the foundation
for transforming our food systems.* *
*

//

/Click here to download the English edition/
<http://www.nyeleni.org/ccount/click.php?id=124>//or read it directly in
the website at www.nyeleni.org <http://www.nyeleni.org> !

For any further information, please contact info at nyeleni.org
<mailto:info at nyeleni.org>
*Please circulate it to your contacts!*

--
Emanuela Russo
Coordinator of the international Nyéléni Newsletter

www.nyeleni.org <http://www.nyeleni.org>
info at nyeleni.org <mailto:info at nyeleni.org>

<http://www.nyeleni.org>
Newsletter-EN at nyeleni.org