[Nyeleni Infopost] Fwd: [Nyéléni] New Nyeleni newsletter on Migration

Nyeleni Info info at nyeleni.de
Sa Sep 8 19:22:52 CEST 2018

Hier der neue internationale Nyéléni Newsletter zum runterladen

*/EN        Migration and Food Sovereignty/*
<http://www.nyeleni.org/ccount/click.php?id=127>

*The new edition of theNyéléni Newsletteris now online!*
*
*The so-called migration crisis has taken a highly tragic turn.Many
escape due to the violence of the wars of occupation, others do so
because of the disasters of the climate crisis and many more because of
the inequities of this voracious and savage capitalism system.

For our part, the Collective on Migrations of La Vía Campesina proposes
to understand migration as an act of resistance by the dispossessed.

When human beings leave their families, their communities and their
lands, they are challenging the system that has condemned them to
disappear as peasants, as indigenous people, as women, as people of
color, as youth, as another culture, as a community and as a people.

By understanding migration in this way, we recognize in the struggle of
La Vía Campesina the key role of migrants and their potential as actors
of change.

/Click here to download the English edition/
<http://www.nyeleni.org/ccount/click.php?id=127>//or read it directly in
the website at www.nyeleni.org <http://www.nyeleni.org> !

For any further information, please contact info at nyeleni.org
<mailto:info at nyeleni.org>
*Please circulate it to your contacts!*
/
/

------

Dear Subscribers of the Nyeleni newsletter mailing list,

In the context of new data privacy rules that came into force in
European Union on 25 May 2018, we wish to inform all our subscribers a
few things:

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in EU is an appreciable
effort to check the misuse of internet users’ personal online data. We
recognise the importance, significance and necessity of such a law.

We want to assure you that your privacy is of utmost importance to us.
The only data we hold of newsletter subscribers is your email address
and your name (in full or in parts) if you provided this while signing
up. We do not store any other personal data of subscribers and have
never shared the information that we do hold with third parties.

We would like to continue to keep in touch with you. However, if you
wish to stop receiving the Nyeleni newsletter, you are absolutely free
to do so. You can do so by scrolling to the bottom of this email and
using the 'unsubcribe' option. In accordance with the GDPR regulation,
we delete all of your private data related to the La Via Campesina
newsletter upon receipt of your un-subscribe request.

Thank you.

--
Emanuela Russo
Coordinator of the international /Nyéléni Newsletter /

www.nyeleni.org <http://www.nyeleni.org>
info at nyeleni.org <mailto:info at nyeleni.org>
Follow us on twitter - @infoNyeleni
Follow us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NyeleniNewsletter